Popular Posts

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Let Nelson Mandela be

biography.com
I think it's time I said how feel about this particular matter because I don't like what is happening at all. First of I just wish people would stop expecting Tata Madiba to just show up at events and places for whatever the reason. I think he should be given the choice to choose what he wants to do and where he wants to go and who he wants to see. frankly I think everyone who is everyone tends to think they know what he wants and decides what to do with him. I don't think the public itself should force issues on the Mandela family to make Madiba make an appearance every now and then neither is it fair on his part. I just wish that the general public which I'm actually are more understanding than the authoroties, yes I mean the political leaders, ministers and their spouses who I feel use the old man for their publicity gains. Like just the other day I saw a leader's wife taking pictures with tata where cameras where flashing in his household he may have been smiling for the cameras because he was probably told to do so he is probably unaware of what is happening most of the time when those cameras are there to sell papers out of him. I mean yes he is the world icon figure well known loved and respected and honoured by many and he is a very valuable man know to have the heart of gold and has even tranformed many of his own to be like himself yes a great example of humanity and love indeed. It was okay for the media to enter his home every now and then and for him to attend such great events such as concerts, sport games and other political matters and stunts when he was still young in his old age and was able to walk up straight without using the cain to walk and without those ear pieces he uses but now he is old and fragile and yes we will never forget what he has done and it is always good to honour him every now and then but let us give him a break, let him rest and spend time with his family for the next 20 years God willing. I urge the general public of the South Africa and the world not to expect Madiba to come to sport events like the 2010 world cup one of which I'm sure his wife Gracia was not happy about and she herself must not mind whether Madiba waves to the crowds or not believe me nobody will take offence to that and anyone who does is just not right. And so I hope you will not be expecting hime to come to the African Cup of Nations opening next year and to the political leaders and ministers with due respect and great humbleness please don't use uTata for your public political gains, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment