Popular Posts

Friday, April 13, 2012

GETTING IT ALL DONE

So it turns out that I was not all as far behind as I thought I missed a test though because of all the stress I had which in turn made me all sick with lack of appetite, sleep which resulted in fatigue and irregular headaches and back pains. Despite all that I still managed to find the discipline to do some of my work and was able to submit my assignment and did a test. Nextweek is going to be another week of hecticness with all these clashing tests and assignments due one day after another. I guess there will be no parding or resting over the weekend and this Sunday I have to take all my things and move in with my housemates in out knew place so as you can see it's gonna be all hectic again I just hope I have all the energy I need. Wish me luck or better yet pray for me if you can. Have a great weekend freinds and if you going through the things I'm facing right now best of luck to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment