Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

JUST MOVED IN

So I have just moved in my new place in Midrand Vornavalley at the complex of Belaire. The complex is known to the biggest in the whole of Vornavalley, I am enjoying the beauty of it from the front gate with fountains, gardens, swimming pools and small soccer pitch and it's obiously very quiet compared to where I used to live. Chances of being robbed are very slim although I am still on the look out and very carefull regardless I guess once you have experienced a break in, or robbery in any way possible the thoughts aof the loss and regrets stay with you no matter where you go. I have to admit that even though it's a quiet place my housemates are still as noisy and loud as ever but their wild crazy behaviour has somewhat calm down. Anyway I still need to get some lights for my room, and my house mates and myself sill need to learn how to save electricity not that it's made a difference in any way so far, we see to be paying almost a hundred rand a week just for electricity. Well I guess every place has it's troubles and costs but I sure hope we can come up with a solution. Anyway I need to get back to my work nothing knew just lots more school work after this week I look forward to having a great and crazy weekend I'll let you know how it all goes should it go down at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment