Popular Posts

Thursday, September 20, 2012

DINEO RANAKA: A MOGUL IN THE MAKING

You just have to love Dineo Ranaka after whaching her reality TV show Dineo's Diary in the last couple of months. The show is about her as a fashion designer, events co-ordinator, motivational speakers, musician, but more importantly she is a mother, sister and daughter. Dineo for me is clearly talented, business minded, dramatic at times, a figther, survivor and a winner which is all truelly insperational to me as a mogul in the making although more behind the scenes.

mzansi source
As I watch her show I have been nothing but inspired with the amount of stregnth she has as it seems that being as mogul in the making is not as easy as it seems. She is a woman doing it for herself and that I admire I have seen her being rejected and apparently critisized but no matter how many times they may knock her down she always gets back up.


mzansi source
With regards to her music I actually think she has what it takes, she has a great voice but she just needs the right people who belive in her and her music to make it work and make it big for her. With any kind of business anyone pursues it is important to work with people who share the same vision as you and believe in that vision and will help you pursue it with passion and energy and in the end it will be nothing but a great success. And in terms of Dineo it has been with her fashion, events and all her entrepreneural ventures. I as a hustling mogul to be have definately learnt a lot from strong thriving woman she has been a great insperation indeed. I have to say I am a bit scared of Dineo because she first of all has a loud voice and is very opinionated and smart in the way she fights on a verbal basis so you really just need to watch yourself and your words when taking her on but with that being said I wouldn't mind dealing with any confrontation in the way she doe it. Dineo I love you to bits, not because I;m scared of you or I'm sucking up, I really mean it from the bottom of my heart you put the est in best. XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment