Popular Posts

Sunday, September 23, 2012

THE BRAXTON SISTERS

www.WEtv.com



www.WEtv.com






www.WEtv.com
www.WEtv.com
So dare I say anything about the Braxton family but I really can’t help it I just love them so much I even wrote about them, if only they knew. Coming from a very small family and seeing the Braxtons makes me wish I also had five older sisters like them but instead I am like each and every one of them and the my  sisters and I, that I never  had got a chance to grow up with are only getting to know each other now.

www.WEtv.com
Anyway, the Braxton sisters are the super star Toni Braxton, the middle child Towanda Braxton, the independent Traci Braxton, the party animal Trina Braxton and the dramatic, tacky Tamar Braxton.  I can relate to all of the Braxton sisters. I as the first daughter to my mother and father am the one who takes the dominating role and deals with all the pressures of the family. I also as the second born am the middle child and deal with all the middle child issues that we face, like Towanda I take the role of being responsible for everyone. Just like Trina I love to go out and have a good time. Traci and I are very similar as we both don't want to be confied by the way world wants us to be, and I am one of the different ones in my entire family probably more than Traci and last but not least I can be very dramatic like Tamar I just don’t like to be overlooked and not heard or be taken for granted and disrespected that all I’m saying, so don’t get it twisted. I have however been tweeting Toni on twitter but she never responds. Maybe it’s just a Toni Braxton wannabe, or maybe there are too many of us that she never sees my tweets, or because I don’t have a great following or because she just doesn’t like me which is all just heartbreaking but I guess you can’t make a person to like you when they don’t. I also complimented Trina on her song party or go home but she also didn’t respond. And so I guess I best leave them, let them go, forget about them and let them be. But nonetheless as hard as letting them go will be I will love them forever.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment