Popular Posts

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm OvEr IT NoW

"I guess you just don’t want to know
But I’m over it now" (By Reverend Marvin Winans)
From a Tyler Perry movie: "I can do bad all by myself"
This is for the lonely and broken hearted
I’ve hurt so many nights
I’ve hurt so many hours
Trying to make it right
But I just didn’t have the power
You ignored all my tears
And it hurt me so bad
You wanted them to disappear
I tried to let it go
I tried to let it show
But I guess you just don’t want to know
If I had a dime for every time I tried to call your name
Some tell me I’d be wealthy
But I learned that I could cope
Through my struggles I discovered that I could make it
I wouldn’t change a thing
Not for the knowledge that I gained
But I learned that I could grow
I tried to let it go
I tried to let it show
But I guess you just don’t want to know
But I’m over it now
Over it now
I can’t say how
I’m over it…

No comments:

Post a Comment