Popular Posts

Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's me again

It's again been a while and a lot has changed since then. I have moved back home in the East Rand of Benoni Daveyton living with my mother and brother and my sister whenever she comes around. I wish I could have stayed till December but unfortunately circumstances did not allow such to happen. I will miss my housemates and I can only wish them well for the future.

Anyway I am currently busy with my NGO and planning to organise an event and I do hope it will work out for the best. I also hope to work with my NGO in future and I also look forward to working with the local radio stations and newspapers of my community the VuthaFM radio station and Vutha News and Benoni City Times.

Living back home will make everything else easier as I will be working side by side with the local NGOs of my community and the local media, entertainment companies and communication agencies as I have yet to do my internship.

Sadly I got some bad news about a friend of mine I once knew who used to go to this same school with me. Her name was Thobeka Sothomela she got killed in a traggic car accident I don't have the full details about her death all I know is that her family and friends couldn't get hold of her friends from varsity and so buriel arrangements were made without us knowing. The funeral took place last month 15 July. We do however plan to go see her family somewhere in September if all goes as planned. May her soul rest peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment